Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are they? It's the new way for motorcycles to balance their wheels continually until they need changed. If you want 30 to 35% more wear out of your tires, this is the way to go. Yes, they do have them for Indians. No more ugly wheel weights on those chrome wheels. Centramatics have been in use many many years. Mostly for big trucks, now they have them for bikes. I had them on my Goldwing, and now I use them on my FLTRUI. It's the best thing since sliced bread. Check out their web site. Their not for everybody but I've never seen anybody go back to the wheel weights... Go to Centramatic Wheel Balancer, Tire Balancers for DFW Trucks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Basically the same thing as Dynabeads, except in a self contained housing that mounts to the outside of the wheel hub.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Basically the same thing as Dynabeads, except in a self contained housing that mounts to the outside of the wheel hub.
I wonder if this can be better for tire assemblies that have pressure monitors like my roadmaster, or if it even matters ? On my off road truck I use the ceramic beads, as no one will balance bead lock rims with 40" tires, and have had one stick in a valve stem, preventing full closure, so my thought are on tire monitors are there orifices for beads accumulation ?
274.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
What are they? It's the new way for motorcycles to balance their wheels continually until they need changed. If you want 30 to 35% more wear out of your tires, this is the way to go. Yes, they do have them for Indians. No more ugly wheel weights on those chrome wheels. Centramatics have been in use many many years. Mostly for big trucks, now they have them for bikes. I had them on my Goldwing, and now I use them on my FLTRUI. It's the best thing since sliced bread. Check out their web site. Their not for everybody but I've never seen anybody go back to the wheel weights... Go to Centramatic Wheel Balancer, Tire Balancers for DFW Trucks
I have not tried these on the Chief as yet But, I have used them on my 2008 Goldwing and love the results. The wing had an inherent problem with low speed wobble on the front end and this was the cure along with added tire longevity due to the ability to balance dynamically thru the life cycle of the tires I suppose. Will certainly look into these for the Indian for getting rid of the fugly wheel weights if nothing else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts