Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are discovering that apparently not a lot of people know or knew that there was a Central Florida Chapter for IMRG. We are based out of Lakeland but also encompass the North Orlando (Longwood) store. We try to make our rides as centrally located as possible remembering that we have riders from Orlando to Tampa/

Our chapter was previously run by Jeff Gullion who retired due to a career change in February of this year. The chapter is now lead by Richard Moser (President) and Jennifer Moser (Secretary). Chris Carducci remains as Vice President out of the Longwood store.

When we stepped in we received several conflicting accounts on why the chapter isn't bigger than what it is, a lot of "he said/he said". But either way, the past is the past and we are here to help grow the group, create a safe riding environment and share the love and passion for riding Indian Motorcycles (but any makes are welcome to ride with us). Our idea on other brands is that the people riding Indians tomorrow are on a different make today.

We are available by email any time at [email protected] and all events are posted on our Facebook Page at IMRG Central Florida Chapter 1951

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I plan on hooking up whenever my work schedule allows

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ltdannyboy - we are looking forward to riding with you. We have a pretty packed calendar the next couple months, hoping to see you out there soon!

Dan - Thanks, we are working hard at building this chapter into what we think it can be.

EskimoQuinn - Unfortunately, we did not find out about it until last minute and with many of our members working during the week and only having availability during the weekend a "during the week" event is rather hard to arrange a ride for. A few of our members actually have to plan their vacation "allotments" months in advance and some are not allowed to vacation time at all during specific times of the year. We are hoping to make it to a few more events this year and as our chapter increases rides, I know that we will increase membership. Please email us information for next years Pow Wow and we will get it onto our events calendar, and make sure that our members are aware of it.

·
Super Moderator
5,855 Posts
ltdannyboy - we are looking forward to riding with you. We have a pretty packed calendar the next couple months, hoping to see you out there soon!

Dan - Thanks, we are working hard at building this chapter into what we think it can be.

EskimoQuinn - Unfortunately, we did not find out about it until last minute and with many of our members working during the week and only having availability during the weekend a "during the week" event is rather hard to arrange a ride for. A few of our members actually have to plan their vacation "allotments" months in advance and some are not allowed to vacation time at all during specific times of the year. We are hoping to make it to a few more events this year and as our chapter increases rides, I know that we will increase membership. Please email us information for next years Pow Wow and we will get it onto our events calendar, and make sure that our members are aware of it.
No problem, understood. We are tlking about possibly maiking it a weekend event next year - the last few days of Daytona, finishing up Monday morning. I'll keep you folks posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts