Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Rider
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi JonR glad to see you on here.

So two of you are from SATX area. I realized I didn't put my location Austin Tx.

Anyone else in between or North toward Temple or Killeen?

·
Founding member
1,505 Posts
Waco. We're starting a local chapter here of the Iron Indian Riders Association. We'll be known as the Watonka tribe. Cross between the Huaco and Tawakoni Indians. Watonka also means white buffalo. Any locals within an hour and half drive let me know and we'll work you in and keep you informed of various rides that we are planning. The more Indians the better.

·
Founding member
1,505 Posts
Anyone registered for the Gregory 500?
Yes I'm registered and plan to be there. Know of several more that are doing the same. The Iron Indian Riders will have a fairly good size group there as well as the IOA. I think around 400 have committed so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Waco. We're starting a local chapter here of the Iron Indian Riders Association. We'll be known as the Watonka tribe. Cross between the Huaco and Tawakoni Indians. Watonka also means white buffalo. Any locals within an hour and half drive let me know and we'll work you in and keep you informed of various rides that we are planning. The more Indians the better.
I’m glad to hear of someone close. I’m in Groesbeck, 40 miles east of Waco and would like to meet up with other riders.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts