Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Chieftain. I was wondering if any body has found a nice replacement for the center gas tank cover. The piece has the “Indian “ script logo and the two buttons. The stock piece just seems a little cheap. Thought I would toss this out to the tribe for ideas. Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks a lot for the research but I was not referring to the leather panel. The plastic panel with the two buttons and the script Indian on it. Those leather pieces are nice.

·
Registered
176 Posts
A Google search on "Indian Chieftain aftermarket console" will yield a couple of possibilities for you. I realize you've probably done that already, but just in case...

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,126 Posts
There's this as an option as well. I have it in matte on my roadmaster and love it. You could have it custom painted to any color you'd like.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's this as an option as well. I have it in matte on my roadmaster and love it. You could have it custom painted to any color you'd like.

Mack, this is what I was looking for. Might be in my future. Thanks

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,126 Posts
Mack, this is what I was looking for. Might be in my future. Thanks
One thing I liked about it was that center hole section. You can place anything you want there, as it comes out. Tachometer, clock, etc. I glued that indian pin in that spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts