Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this part laying around and want to sell it?

I did something stupid. Was trying to measure for a new Freedom windshield while sitting on the seat. I dropped the tape measure and the corner must have hit the console. Now I have a new decoration.

·
Founding member
1,193 Posts
I thought only I did things like this! Good luck finding a replacement or another way to cover it up.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
The good news is that I have one...the bad news is that my household goods were just packed up today, so it will be August-ish before I have access to it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Indian Chieftain (Tanto) Steel Gray
338 Posts
Can you take a photo of the whole console? Is it the tour console? With gauges? If so it is a insert.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Does anyone have this part laying around and want to sell it?

I did something stupid. Was trying to measure for a new Freedom windshield while sitting on the seat. I dropped the tape measure and the corner must have hit the console. Now I have a new decoration.
View attachment 637912
If thats the stock console, I have one. Send me a note if you didnt locate

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is the stock console (no gauges), Thunder Black on a 2019 Roadmaster. The eBay link doesn't look like the right one. Neither does the one on clearance at Indian.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Kind of. Yours looks gray. Mine is black.
I have one i took off my 2020 RM, is located in Australia so if no luck closer to home send me a message

Cheer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It looks like I can get just the inner console for about $88 if there is one available.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Okay, call me stupid. Why do so many of you guys have an extra one of these just laying around the house? Did you replace the stock plate with something else?

Reactions: Putergeeks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Glad you found the part you need! Looks like you can get it from a dealer on eBay. I’ve bought parts from them on eBay and never had issues.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts