Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have used Cee Baileys products on many of the BMW's I've owned including their bag liners, windshields and headlight guards. I have attached some pictures of the bag liners though their web site also has some good pics without the flash from a camera. I like how they incorporated a small pocket at the back of each bag to use up the space inside the Chieftains bags and they also have a small separate zippered pouch on top and web panel in the front. You get shoulder straps and they are made in the US of A! I bought a 14" dark gray aka smoke windshield and Cee Baileys offers 10% off the bag liners, headlight and running light guards if purchased at the same time you buy their windshield.
DSCN0062.JPG DSCN0063.JPG DSCN0065.JPG DSCN0066.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: Bolly

·
Registered
5 Posts
Could you post some pics with them in the bags, please. I'm thinking of getting these and was wondering how much room is left over and how hard they are to get in and out loaded. Thanks

·
Rider
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you completely stuff the bags to a bulging condition the bags can be hard to get in and out and they pretty much fill up the interior space as they should if they are properly designed/cut/sewn. I found out that putting in the after end of each bag liner with the pocket full into the back recess of each saddle bag is the easiest way to put them in.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I ordered my bags for the Chieftain and they should be in before the weekend gets here. I'll post pics once I get them. Everyone likes pics... !

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I ordered my bags for the Chieftain and they should be in before the weekend gets here. I'll post pics once I get them. Everyone likes pics... !
Please do....Thank you for updating this thread!

Reactions: Big Pond

·
Registered
141 Posts
I use them on my Vintage. I also Cee Bailey bags for other bikes in the past. I think they make a great product. I've also bought a windshield from them and the products and service were both great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I imported a set of bag inners from Cee Bailey to Australia. Nicely made. Fit well. Look nice. Whats not to like!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bags arrived late today. .... great quality. .. will post some pics tomorrow.
These bags appear well worth what I paid for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts