Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's a hell of a ride in that heat, my hat's off to ya Hink. I don't believe I could have kept up. Ride on dude.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
717 Posts
Fire and Ice Iron Butt - nice work HINK! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: HINK

·
Bronze member
4,477 Posts
Nice work, Hink ... but for one thing.

Tucking your tee shirt into your jeans? Oh dear, all those fancy cigars down the drain. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow, they are low on sticks. Must be everyone is restocking after the lockdown.
The factory itself was hit hard by Covid. They are opening slowly but supplies are unpredictable. And sadly, the Montecristo room was completely closed. The gov cut back cigar stores unless they sell food — no booze. So the bar was completely shut down. I was looking forward to a tangerine mojito all day as I was frying in the desert — no joy. They couldn’t even serve me a glass of water.

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
114-115 from st George in. Saw 116 a couple of times. I’m getting Captain Itch! Fried my thighs — no comfortable position for my legs whatsoever at those temps.

·
Silver member
3,352 Posts
That's all the stogies you're picking up after that hugely long and hot ride? You really need to get into Cigars International dude! Or try ordering from the Cigar Factory New Orleans. They roll there own on site at their Decatur Street shop. Order a sampler pack to get started, and a box of Puritos as well.

·
Rider
691 Posts
114-115 from st George in. Saw 116 a couple of times. I’m getting Captain Itch! Fried my thighs — no comfortable position for my legs whatsoever at those temps.

View attachment 598229
It was a relatively mild 97 when I went through Vegas up from So Cal last month. 106 was the hottest I rode in a couple days before in Phoenix. If you haven’t already drill the cat out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hope you enjoyed the ride...it sure has been hot. Long rides to pick up an item can sure be fun !!

·
Bronze member
1,826 Posts
Wow Hink, good job. I've been in 117 degree weather, not fun at all. Nice to know that our 111 bikes can tolerate these kind of temps. Enjoy your cigars brother, you've earned them. Cheers.

·
Rider
779 Posts
Great choice on the Smokes and the Tunes.

I 100% support adding the Captain Itch.

BD

21 - 40 of 40 Posts