Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,882 Posts
Thanks for telling about it.

Terrible thing to happen. Great to know they’re OK.
Only added their mudflap to my Scout several months ago.
Hope they can rebuild without problems.

I was just reminiscing with my 87 year old father on Wednesday about previous places we lived.
His neighbor is moving to Florida near where we lived in the 1960s and he was over talking about that.
We had a house fire there just before Christmas, and a lot of smoke at the house before that one. Both from faulty heating.

Just this summer my sister lost her large two-story shed because of a neglected candle.

Reactions: wassup77

·
Administrator
12,799 Posts
Sad to hear... glad they’re okay. Hopefully insurance will kick in to help replace the physical stuff (house, business, contents) and mayhaps they’ll be back up and running by next riding season...

·
German Rider
1,207 Posts
WTF ? Glad to hear, that they and pets made it out. Sad to hear....

Cu,
Sven

·
Silver member
4,209 Posts
Sad to hear... glad they’re okay. Hopefully insurance will kick in to help replace the physical stuff (house, business, contents) and mayhaps they’ll be back up and running by next riding season...
Over the years I've been involved with rebuilding buildings and often the cause/origin of too many fires to count. Family heilooms and most photos usually can't be replaced, and that sux. But after the dust settles and people get beyond the emotional part and stress, if they have decent insurance coverage and use some smarts life can go back to normal, often better than before. Best thing is, there was no loss of life (y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts