Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the Indian website and came across these History Channel videos (see photo). I clicked on them but wasn't able to see the video; it just took me to another list of videos. Am I missing something (which isn't unusual)?

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 11.50.22 PM.png

·
Registered
506 Posts
Those look like the videos from the Indian web site or you tube, which after clicking on them they should run...

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
I was surfing the Indian website and came across these History Channel videos (see photo). I clicked on them but wasn't able to see the video; it just took me to another list of videos. Am I missing something (which isn't unusual)?

View attachment 5370
Not you, it happens to me also. Not sure why.

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How'd you do dat? Kinda thought these were full-length programs. Bummin' a bit. Does anyone know of a good, comprehensive documentary on Indian?

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Probably got them off of Youtube

·
Super Moderator
4,888 Posts
Yes, pulled them off youtube.

Floyd, you might try history channel dot com, not sure if they have anything there but good chance they might.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Indian (and all other corporate dimwits) want you to drop any security you have on your computer so they can track you. There are ways to get around most of it but your the one who has to figure it out. Been there, doing that myself...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts