Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Indian Chieftain White Smoke and looking for speaker lids for this model. It seems like everyone is out of stock of the rounded speaker lids with the flat white "White Smoke". Anyone have suggestions to where to find them?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,261 Posts
Find a set in a different color and have them painted. Just for doing the lids it can't be that expensive and more likely cheaper than getting a set in the White Smoke color. It is a popular color. Dean

·
Rider
865 Posts
Won’t be cost effective unless he buys a used set at a good discount. Painting a set of lids will run you $250 or so to have them done right.

·
Bronze member
3,640 Posts
according to cheapcycleparts.com Chrome are $87.99 and White Smoke $149.99 and Flat Black $39.19 that's each side... if it were me and I couldn't get a good deal on painting I would just go with the chrome...

·
Bronze member
3,640 Posts
I’m betting he means the saddle bag lids, not the speaker bezels
I guess I see what you mean... if you're gonna go through the work to have a body shop paint them... have a body shop drill the hole in the original..

·
Rider
1,830 Posts
Your gonna spend some coin for the OEM paint from Indian. I had a KOI auto parts store take a machine looks like a camera and it reads the paint color and give a code to match it. My did good in my air cleaner it’s an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts