Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the new scout owners figured out yet if the scout is a regular electrical system or canbus?

I purchased a Vololights.com system, and am planning ahead for the install process. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Don't know. One would think yes. But this bike is a bare bones semi modern version of a 60 yr old machine. No bells or whistles added. It is what it is. Low, lean, light and plenty of git up and go. That's what a motorcycle is meant to be and why I'm buying one.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Any of the new scout owners figured out yet if the scout is a regular electrical system or canbus?

I purchased a Vololights.com system, and am planning ahead for the install process. Any help would be appreciated.
anyone hooking up music options on the scout yet? I thought about it, but also thought just the riding experience would be the thrill. Cant decide if that would be like having a cup holder in a nascar or not

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
I'm going to use my kids old iPod. Smaller than my older Sony Walkman.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
No cup holder in NASCAR? How do they hold their cool refreshing beverages?

·
Registered
672 Posts
No, off the grid. Not really, I leave my mobile phone on just in case I run off the deep end one day.
I understand, just funning with you about your sony, I don't have one nor an ipod. Just got a smart phone a few weeks ago and found out how dumb I am

·
Registered
733 Posts
No extra space on our bike. Guess I will pack a few Jack Daniels miniatures in my coat pockets. For medical purposes.
Now that you described your snake bike kit what provisions are you making for possum encounters and armadillo strikes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts