Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the first to admit that I get indignant with so many companies that offer poor customer service these days so I want to make a point when things go well.

I'm planning my first big road trip in a couple weeks from Calgary to Ottawa to visit my mom. I needed some gear and I've been looking around at the best places to buy. At some point in my search I happened upon www.canadasmotorcycle.ca as a potential source. They seem to be sort of a Canadian version of Revzilla.

Their pricing was comparable to everywhere else I looked and better in many cases and they offered free shipping. On July 13, I set up an account and ordered:
  • A Saddlemen sissy bar bag
  • An Antigravity battery kit
  • A Rotopax fuel can
  • A Kuryakyn cup holder
All the items were quoted as shipping either in 1 or 2 days. On the 15th, I was notified that the order had been processed and sent to Canada Post. The expected delivery was the 22nd. There was also a tracking link in the email. I tracked the order over the next week until I saw that they had tried to deliver while I was at work on the 22nd and had returned the package to the local depot. I picked it up the next morning and everything was good.

So.... I got what I ordered. It was well priced, well packaged and shipped as promised. Even Canada Post got their part right. Good job all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Rob. I have to agree. They've been great to deal with. Prices are competitive AND they have stuff not easily found in Canada (but easy to find in US stores). Order all my cleaners and detailing supplies from them.
FYI; they will be known as FortNine starting this fall (not sure the full story behind the name change).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts