Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you live in Canada, and has your 2015 Indian Scout arrived yet?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian. If I rode one I would probably buy it. I am gonna keep my 14 Chieftain. First one that came to the Niagara Peninsula.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome fellow Canadian. If I rode one I would probably buy it. I am gonna keep my 14 Chieftain. First one that came to the Niagara Peninsula.
Hey Dwarf, is it any warmer on the south side of the lake? I was scheduled for a hip replacement on October 27 so after test riding the new Scout I decided to trade in my 2010 Vic Vision on a lighter machine. I love the other models but it's time to give my 61 year old legs a break.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hey Dwarf, is it any warmer on the south side of the lake? I was scheduled for a hip replacement on October 27 so after test riding the new Scout I decided to trade in my 2010 Vic Vision on a lighter machine. I love the other models but it's time to give my 61 year old legs a break.
No warmer here. I traded my 900 Vulcan in on my 14 Chieftain. My 64 year old legs are bad too after heart surgery last year. When I can't hold it up anymore maybe I will trike it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
January 6, I received an email from Calgary dealer that my scout had been shipped from factory and should be at dealer's in 2 weeks. Count down has begun.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have heard absolutely nothing, but apparently some of them showed up at my dealership in December.
When did you order yours Koolmo?

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
January 6, I received an email from Calgary dealer that my scout had been shipped from factory and should be at dealer's in 2 weeks. Count down has begun.
Excellent news :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Twistedboot. It's good to know that some of them are being shipped north.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you live in Canada, and has your 2015 Indian Scout arrived yet?
ordered my smoke black one in August and got it on 23 December from Peak Power sports , bags and windshield are at peak waiting for me to pick them up.
decided to go to a lighter bike from a Vaquero

·
Registered
303 Posts
That colour was my second choice...wife convinced me to change to red..haha...very sweet. What accessories did you order?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got mine from Calgary just before Christmas.... 560km on it now just gotta find a place close enough to Vancouver to get it the break servicing when i hit 800. Maybe Down in Lynnwood Washington, a bit too far and too cold to ride it back to Calgary for servicing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this Dave? Hope it's the right name. I think I met you at the Peak Powers last week. Gary is our salesman there.
Wayne actually. My wife and I were there in late Novemeber or early December, so it's possible we met. We bought our Vic Visions from Gary and ordered the Scouts from Nathan.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got mine from Calgary just before Christmas.... 560km on it now just gotta find a place close enough to Vancouver to get it the break servicing when i hit 800. Maybe Down in Lynnwood Washington, a bit too far and too cold to ride it back to Calgary for servicing.
Congrats Bones! How long did it take from the time you ordered it until you got the call from Calgary.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ordered my smoke black one in August and got it on 23 December from Peak Power sports , bags and windshield are at peak waiting for me to pick them up.
decided to go to a lighter bike from a Vaquero
Congrats Skyrider! We're you the first to get one through Peak? My wife and I traded in our Vic Visions in on a pair of Scouts in early October so we are hoping to have them by the end of March when the weather starts to improve. We have a fifth wheel toyhauler as well so we are hoping to do some camping and riding on the Cabot Trail next summer.

Reactions: 2022

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats Bones! How long did it take from the time you ordered it until you got the call from Calgary.
Got receipt from the dealer on Aug 23, confirmation email from Polaris on Sept 1.
Bike showed up Dec 16, sent me some teaser pics of her being uncrated too.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts