Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girlfriend rode thru Sturgis on her way back from the third annual all indian ride in Minnesota.

They had sidecars for sale. Not a Polaris product. They are hydraulic to balance weight.

You can have one for a mere $12,000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Go to Tytlers Cycle facebook page to see the hannigan a customer put on his indian chief, he had everything on it for 11k. Looked really nice

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
62 Posts
DMC Sidecars in Enumclaw, WA is building a replica of a 1940 Indian Princess sidecar. Price starts at about $6K. However they will not be available until Feb 2015. I'm ordering my next week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm going to call Hannagan next week to schedule my Vintage for one of theirs. It rides so good I almost hate to do it but that's why I bought it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
DANG! Nice looking! But, here in Australia, we would have to mount them on the LEFT of the bike....maybe a problem, maybe not! I'm keeping a close eye on these - very nice!

·
Super Moderator
4,914 Posts
DMC Sidecars in Enumclaw, WA is building a replica of a 1940 Indian Princess sidecar. Price starts at about $6K. However they will not be available until Feb 2015. I'm ordering my next week.
PLEASE tell me you're going to post pictures of this!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wonder if these would be any good on a Indian Scout assuming they could be adapted to the left

"Dont Ride Faster than your guardian angel can fly "

"B....free
Michael

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
DANG! Nice looking! But, here in Australia, we would have to mount them on the LEFT of the bike....maybe a problem, maybe not! I'm keeping a close eye on these - very nice!
I know somebody here in adelaide who got an indian sidecar on his heritage imported from the usa and he his very happy with it, he said you need to find the right people to fit the thing if not fitted right it is a pain. He is very happy and I am looking also to import one if you find anymore info please let me know it would be interesting to see all those indians with sidecar's in down under:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Quite a story behind the DMC Tomahawk SE, and worth a little research. I ordered mine pre-production - and happy I did. They just posted pictures of the first unit in basic black. They will also match to the Indian front valence if desired, and the Interior for the Vintage will match the Desert Tan. Sky's the limit on paint.

Tomahawk SE Sidecar

1 - 20 of 42 Posts