Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if one of you Red Chieftain owners can post some pics for me of your bike with no passenger seat on it? I would appreciate it. Even better if you have one with the stage one six shooters and highway pegs installed...

I'm anxious to take delivery of my bike next weekend and need a teaser! :cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Indian.jpg

Here you go, Sorry no six shooters I felt the fish tails fit the throwback look of the bike. Highway pegs aren't Indian they are H.D. 360 mounts with Kuryakyn pegs, more surface area on the pegs and about 40% less expensive.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice thanks for posting. I was torn between the fish tails and the six shooters. Can't go wrong either way! I need to order the rider back rest...

·
Registered
107 Posts
You won't regret getting the rider's backrest, especially with all of the torque the Thunderstroke 111 puts out. The backrest makes staying in the saddle easier.

·
Gold member
6,449 Posts
IMG_0035.JPG
The biggest Chief out there! My son Ethan. This will put out any fires while you're waiting.Good luck and we can check out your pix at a later date. Welcome to our tribe.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Have the passenger pillion and these are the Rush Warhorse w/ extended tips. But it's a picture

Attachments

Reactions: ssgvtbrown

·
Gold member
6,449 Posts
Have the passenger pillion and these are the Rush Warhorse w/ extended tips. But it's a picture
What freak' n flag is that? Thanx. Be careful with that, I'm not political or racist but with everything going on-somebody might take it wrong. I'm Canadian, but isn't it Dixie or a confederation flag? Everywhere statues and the likes are being vandalized spray painted or destroyed. ONE Large flag like that I had on my two rear windows on my Shagon wagon in Toronto many moons ago. Most vehicles weigh 2-4000 ibs you're only 800 plus lbs. if'n I'm not wrong the timing is very bad. Just saying.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,868 Posts
Wow....this is an old thread revived and still not a single red Chieftain without the passenger seat. Amazing. I thought everyone looked for excuses to post a picture of their bike. I know for fact there are Chieftains running around without the passenger seat. Good friend has one but he doesn't watch forums much.

·
Rider
749 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
What freak' n flag is that? Thanx. Be careful with that, I'm not political or racist but with everything going on-somebody might take it wrong. I'm Canadian, but isn't it Dixie or a confederation flag? Everywhere statues and the likes are being vandalized spray painted or destroyed. ONE Large flag like that I had on my two rear windows on my Shagon wagon in Toronto many moons ago. Most vehicles weigh 2-4000 ibs you're only 800 plus lbs. if'n I'm not wrong the timing is very bad. Just saying.
I have more important things to worry about than snowflakes blocking my pTh with their stupidity

1 - 14 of 14 Posts