Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post info on what website or whatever I can see LIVE on the Net the Indian at 8pm tomorrow night?

Indian phone rep says it WON'T be on their site live but 'some later time'.

My home addy is [email protected] if anyone has an answer.

I invited my buddy to come over as I stupidly thought Indian would put the event LIVE on their website. Silly me.

I don't do Facebook either.

thanks in advance to any responders

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's supposed to be live on the History Channel, but I thought it was on the 5th.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on then guys.
It's already tomorrow (Saturday), over here in the UK right now. I hope it's not going to be Sunday, by the time I get to see it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure Andy will chime in, but I bet he will have a lot of the Indian information here ASAP after the reveal.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My girlfriend and I will be watching naked. Hopefully my wife will not get off work early.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More than likely the net will be awash with pictures, info and reviews within minutes of the unveiling. Most outlets should already have the info and pictures but are under an embargo to not release any of it prior to a set date and time.

Now, the only fly in that ointment may be the fact that since the net has begun to dominate and numerous 'new technology' news outlets have violated embargoes in the last few years Polaris may have not released marketing info in the traditional way. In that case we will be restricted to only getting info from them. It will be interesting to see how they handle this. If the Information Age's immaturity has caused manufacturers to limit pre-release information the result is we get less timely data. Another unintended consequence of the Internet.

The flip side is the only reason the whole embargo thing was in place was because publishers needed 30-45 day lead times to get their magazines to press so they could hit the street with timely information when the reveal was done. In the Information Age that content can be distributed to media outlets minutes before the reveal and pop up on the websites within minutes. Like I said, it will be interesting to see how it's handled.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1424 said:
My girlfriend and I will be watching naked. Hopefully my wife will not get off work early.
I can understand your concern for she may turn Indian on YOU
Regards

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3332 said:
Come on then guys.
It's already tomorrow (Saturday), over here in the UK right now. I hope it's not going to be Sunday, by the time I get to see it.
Hey Paul, if its already Saturday evening there, what does it look like? lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2342 said:
I can understand your concern for she may turn Indian on YOU
Regards

I can't afford an Indian, but it's ok to look.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9pm MST, 10pm CST, 11pm EST. I'll be asleep. I'm not interested in an Indian and couldn't afford one even if I was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts