Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TuningHQ Here!

We will be offering Stage 1 kits here on the forums.
Stage 1 kits include an exhaust of your choice and EJK fuel solution.

We will be testing the exhausts available for the Scout and finding optimal settings for our EJK fuel controller.
We will be testing on our Axis Dyno so we can provide dyno information and graphs.

We will be offering R&D opportunities to Scout owners who allow us to use their exhaust for testing.
This opportunity includes an exhaust and fuel solution at super special pricing.

The Scout owner would allow us to install their exhaust on our Scout, we find optimal settings for our EJK and record dyno info. The exhaust is removed and sent to you with minimal use and the EJK with optimal settings. You install your stage 1 package and have a great tune up right out of the box.

If you are planning on purchasing an exhaust for your Scout and are interested in this R&D opportunity, send us a message or email us at [email protected]. It can be for the Stage 1 or just the exhaust.

There will only be 1 R&D opportunity per exhaust. First Come, First Serve!
Once testing is complete, the Stage 1 kits and pricing will be posted in our supporting vendor section.

We will be testing the following:
RPW
Rush Racing
Bassani Exhaust
Vance & Hines
Lloydz Motorworks
RC Components
Trask Performance
Hacker Exhaust

If you don't see an exhaust on the list and would like us to test it, give us a call and we can add it to the lineup.

Let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to working with everyone and being your Stage 1 supporting vendor!

-TuningHQ

·
Read Only
636 Posts
I have sent you an email for interest in this opportunity. I have the Bassini Fishtail Slip On Mufflers ordered for my 2016 Scout w/ABS. Please respond to my email.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Already having the EJK installed, I am anxiously awaiting results. I certainly could be willing to send in my Supertrapp cans at the end of my short Wisconsin riding season to get a known tuning spec. A nice battle of exhausts :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I understand that this is "your" stage 1 and not a Indian Stage 1 exhaust system your advertising?
The Stage 1 kits we will be offering will include our EJK fuel solution and one of the many exhausts we will be testing.
-TuningHQ

·
Read Only
636 Posts
I have sent you an email for interest in this opportunity. I have the Bassini Fishtail Slip On Mufflers ordered for my 2016 Scout w/ABS. Please respond to my email.
I have had NO response from the OP to the email I sent them on this subject. My Bassini slip-ons arrive today. How about it OP?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can second this, I have not had a response yet either, they might be waiting to get more responses before sending out replies?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about the late replies everyone!
I was waiting on some pricing details to come in before I got back to everyone.
Everyone should have a response by now.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE ON TESTING AND R&D OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE

We have Stage 1 packages listed for the following exhausts: Stage 1 package includes Exhaust of your choice and our EJK fuel controller.
RPW USA
Rush Racing
Bassani Exhaust
RC Components

We will be completing testing on the following exhausts any day now:
Hacker Exhaust
Aeromach MFG

We still have R&D testing opportunities available for the following exhaust:
Bassani 2into1 Full Exhausts
Bassani Slip-ons
Trask Performance
V&H Grenades and Slip-ons - Looking for someone to send us their V&H exhaust for testing on the Axis Dyno.

If you are interested in an exhaust only, stage 1 package, or our R&D opportunities, please send us an email to [email protected]
Let us know if there is an exhaust you would like to see tested, but not listed above.

Thank you guys for all the help and support in completing our testing. We look forward to bringing you some great exhaust and EJK tuner packages.

-TuningHQ

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,321 Posts
I think this is Great that you are offering this .. Would have been all over it had this come out before went the PCV Route with Aeromach Slip Ons ..

I realize not all Dynos read the same as well as conditions vary to bring the numbers but the Blue Represents the Aeromachs with No Tune and the Red is after the PCV was tuned in .. Was a Nice Gain of Low End Torque just from the Tuner Alone ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts