Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , most of the time when I see a bike online or a modification or custom work for our bikes it’s almost impossible to either buy the specific parts or bring the bike somewhere to be custom modified. I see custom shops in France, Germany, England etc.....but can’t find a single one in New York. For an American made bike isn’t there someone out there doing custom work on Indians in NY or someone close ? Maybe it’s me , but I’ve looked everywhere. My dealer gives me an excuse every time I want to do something why I shouldn’t do it.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
What kind of things do you want to see for your ride? That's a good bit of info to have.
Lots of shops are holes in the walls only few know about, with a certain style. So us knowing your desires would be helpful.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might have to go with a HD custom shop. If they can Fab parts, they can do it for Indian as well.
that's not so easy either, and I called a few and they said they don't do Indians, found that odd to say that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of things do you want to see for your ride? That's a good bit of info to have.
Lots of shops are holes in the walls only few know about, with a certain style. So us knowing your desires would be helpful.
Some of the best restaurants are holes in the wall too, but easier to find than bike shops. If you look at Tank Machine for example. Some things I saw on their bike I want to do like, the front end, custom triples,new forks and tubes. Also the rear 240M fat tire conversion for example, things like that. I know they have a kit for the rear tire but I'm not inclined to do the work. I'm really just looking for someone who can make it my own sort of speak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts