Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone over at Indian Motorcycle of Charlotte. From the moment you walk in you can't help but be awestruck by all of the Indian memorabilia. The whole place is spot on. The lineup of Indian motorcycles being rolled out are must see and you throw Mark, Larry and Holly into the mix; nothing better. It was a tough choice but I went with the 2017 Thunder Black Springfield, man is she pretty.

Thanks again for making this such a great buying experience. Look forward to riding with you all soon!

·
Silver member
3,423 Posts
That dealer is top notch. It was nice to see Larry in Maggie Valley last weekend.

Reactions: Snipes

·
Registered
60 Posts
I recently purchased a 2017 Roadmaster from them. It was a great experience. Lots of knowledge and low pressure. Mark's passion for the brand is evident. And yes their showroom is one of the coolest Ive seen. It really drives home the history and heritage of the brand. I strongly recommend this dealer to anyone.

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
I hope corporate Indian is reading this. Ford for one, sends prospective and approved new dealers to stores that are leading in customer satisfaction and sales to sit and learn, watch what goes on. A week in sales, a week in parts, and usually a week in service. Sounds like this store is the epitome of what a franchise should be and trust me, a LOT of Indian dealers could benefit and learn from these guys in Charlotte.

And clean up acts like the Beaumont TX Indian store that uses the same grounds, same parking lot as the Harley store next door that the owner also has. Imagine this............Indian store like a funeral home on a weekday morning with hardly no shirts or leather and one salesman watching TV. The Harley store is slammed full, service packed, may be ( seriously ) 25 to 30 different variations of Cowboy HD shirts and other needless stuff............and above the friggen sales managers doors to their office are vintage Indian Chiefs on mounts ! You cannot sling a dead cat there without hitting several people, a pinstriper from FL was in the showroom doing striping, music, strong inventory...............and looked like the Indian store was waiting demolition because of inactivity. How does corporate allow this stuff? Or better yet, how does HD allow vintage Indians in the HD showroom, not just on the floor but 12 feet in the air like a Vegas gaming area?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a shame to hear. CHARLOTTE couldn't be any luckier to have Mark and this group. Mark goes way back with Indian and it shows. It may take some time but this is going to be Indian country.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I didn't buy my 2014 Chieftain from them but they did all the service for me. I went there often (I added a lot of accessories over time) and the service department was exceptional. They really know what they're doing and Richie was great. I no longer live in the Charlotte area and luckily I think I've found another great dealership in NKY.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,354 Posts
There is a big difference between Charlotte and most other dealers I've been to. And that difference is that the guys there RIDE INDIAN MOTORCYCLES. Indian motorcycles is in their blood. At some other dealers, you get the distinct impression that it's just their job to work there.

·
Banned
575 Posts
I hope corporate Indian is reading this. Ford for one, sends prospective and approved new dealers to stores that are leading in customer satisfaction and sales to sit and learn, watch what goes on. A week in sales, a week in parts, and usually a week in service. Sounds like this store is the epitome of what a franchise should be and trust me, a LOT of Indian dealers could benefit and learn from these guys in Charlotte.

And clean up acts like the Beaumont TX Indian store that uses the same grounds, same parking lot as the Harley store next door that the owner also has. Imagine this............Indian store like a funeral home on a weekday morning with hardly no shirts or leather and one salesman watching TV. The Harley store is slammed full, service packed, may be ( seriously ) 25 to 30 different variations of Cowboy HD shirts and other needless stuff............and above the friggen sales managers doors to their office are vintage Indian Chiefs on mounts ! You cannot sling a dead cat there without hitting several people, a pinstriper from FL was in the showroom doing striping, music, strong inventory...............and looked like the Indian store was waiting demolition because of inactivity. How does corporate allow this stuff? Or better yet, how does HD allow vintage Indians in the HD showroom, not just on the floor but 12 feet in the air like a Vegas gaming area?
BLAH,BLAH, BLAH

·
Registered
138 Posts
I purchased my 2016 Roadmaster from Charlotte also and Mark and the crew were top notch. Like someone said, no pressure, these guys know their products and exude superior customer service. Also, the store is fantastic. I spend most of my time in the MD area now so I haven't been back for service but I too have found another great dealership in Annapolis, MD where Vernon in the maintenance department ALWAYS takes great care of me.

Maybe I'm just lucky :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts