Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Would not work well on Chieftains and Roadmasters with lowers I bet as you would get a rebound blast of noise back at you rather than in front of you..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sales have been overwhelming and it's been a challenge to keep up, but we should have new stock ready this coming week.
Thanks, we do appreciate your patience and your interest!
I’m happy y’all got beaucoup sales Bro!
I can’t wait to get the 15” horn for my 2018 Springfield Darkhorse.

T-Bob

·
Rider
681 Posts
I too am looking for a 15, but I would take an 8 in a heartbeat. Imagine mounting both on a bike.
I actually thought about both as well! The larger one on the right, and smaller on the left. that way no matter which side the "offender" is on they will hear you. Randy (owner of BB) said the compressor used for one would handle two. You would just need to get a splitter for the air hose, and run hose to the left side. I looked at a bracket that you could easily configure to mount the horn on the front A frame.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Received my horn yesterday thanks for emailing me and keeping me updated awesome
When did you order it? I've been trying to order one for eight weeks, but they've been out of stock.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
they have a sound of both on the web page. I think the longer is louder. Think about it you can hear a bass note coming from a car a block away!!
Same decibels per MFG, but different tones.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
275 Posts
Randy really goes above and beyond. When I contacted him directly he saved my email address and emailed me last night to tell me that he has some horns and is reaching out to people like me who have contacted him so we don't miss out. After that he will make them available on the website.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Installed this morning. The kit is so well designed every wire was right next to the plug it needed to go in. The ends that connected to the battery were right at the corrrect terminals. Incredible job making it easy to install. The directions are outstanding, the shirt is sweet, the horn is loud, and it looks great (see photo). The only problem was the fuse that came with it blew as soon as I hit the horn button to test it. I thought, "oh shit what did I do wrong?" I popped another 20 amp in there and took a ride. I hit it about ten times during the ride and it has held up so far.
DSCN21892.jpg

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Installed this morning. The kit is so well designed every wire was right next to the plug it needed to go in. The ends that connected to the battery were right at the corrrect terminals. Incredible job making it easy to install. The directions are outstanding, the shirt is sweet, the horn is loud, and it looks great (see photo). The only problem was the fuse that came with it blew as soon as I hit the horn button to test it. I thought, "oh shit what did I do wrong?" I popped another 20 amp in there and took a ride. I hit it about ten times during the ride and it has held up so far. View attachment 421006
I have the other brand but I'd check every wire just to make sure you didn't nick one somewhere. I did with mine and it took some doing to find where I nicked one of the positive leads. Just saying that fuse didn't blow for no reason. Or maybe it did. It does happen but I'd want to make sure before you are riding around and it blows again. Nicked mine behind that horn cover.

Reactions: Texas Steve
41 - 60 of 68 Posts