Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Rider
781 Posts
My seat is now a corbin with 1 bolt in the rear.
1 minute max remove or install
Im like a kid on xmas day waiting for it.
I know its gonna be loud and I will love it.

·
Rider
677 Posts
Also don't hit the horn to test it when you're in your garage
Yep the instructions use to say not to do that! But we all do !!!! Welcome to the Buffalo Heard

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just ordered the 15" horn for my '19 Chieftain Dark Horse. Hope it is as good as many of the commenters here have stated. The stock horn is pretty weak in comparison to my former '16 Chief DH. I will let you know my thoughts on it once I receive it and get it installed. Have a good one all.

·
Rider
677 Posts
Welcome to the Buffalo Heard! Your gonna love it!
80467AB7-4404-4372-BC34-50A09C1BDCC1.jpeg

Reactions: Wyobob44

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just ordered the 15" horn for my '19 Chieftain Dark Horse. Hope it is as good as many of the commenters here have stated. The stock horn is pretty weak in comparison to my former '16 Chief DH. I will let you know my thoughts on it once I receive it and get it installed. Have a good one all.
I was on the interstate with moderate traffic and decided I would test the 15" on my RM. A car started to pull in front of me about 3 car lengths ahead. I hit my horn and she quickly pulled back in. I'm sold on the product.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Just installed the 8 inch black on my 2018 Chieftain. It looks like it is made for it and installation was a breeze.
20191027_121710.jpg
20191027_121714.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just received my 15" horn for the 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse this afternoon. Only took me about an hour and a half to install but I was being meticulous and going slow. It looks great on there. Sounds and looks much better than I expected. My only concern was that I didn't receive the big screen for it. I thought all the new kits they were added in. I looked through all the items I received several times and didn't find it. Do we need to order those separate now. Thanks! I am adding a photo of the final result.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, I will. It was after hours by the time I realized it wasn't there. Seems my projects always have to have some kind of hiccup. Haha

·
Rider
677 Posts
I just received my 15" horn for the 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse this afternoon. Only took me about an hour and a half to install but I was being meticulous and going slow. It looks great on there. Sounds and looks much better than I expected. My only concern was that I didn't receive the big screen for it. I thought all the new kits they were added in. I looked through all the items I received several times and didn't find it. Do we need to order those separate now. Thanks! I am adding a photo of the final result.
The screen should come with it! Just call Randy and let him know he will ship it out to you! Welcome to the Buffalo Heard!!!!

·
Rider
781 Posts
Received my 15 inch black horn a while ago.
Finally put it in today.
Everything is first class and fit like a glove.
Randy is a true engineer.
It is very very loud and I think it will get these brain dead texting do anything but drive the cars attention. It certainly looks like it belongs there.
I am so impressed with this!
This unit is well worth what he charges for it.

Attachments

·
Rider
677 Posts
Received my 15 inch black horn a while ago.
Finally put it in today.
Everything is first class and fit like a glove.
Randy is a true engineer.
It is very very loud and I think it will get these brain dead texting do anything but drive the cars attention. It certainly looks like it belongs there.
I am so impressed with this!
This unit is well worth what he charges for it.
Welcome to the Buffalo Heard!
8E0AA599-A07E-43C2-A51E-D9752C808DFB.jpeg

81 - 97 of 97 Posts