Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Really appreciate your post Dagwood! Glad everything worked out and you’re pleased with the final results. You need anything at all, just let us know. :)

Randy, i am looking at a 15” black horn, but currently have Love Jugs cooling fans mounted on both sides of the horn, do you know how they will all fit together? and if they fit well, how long until you have a 15 assembled? I am riding a 17 Chieftain

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Randy, i am looking at a 15” black horn, but currently have Love Jugs cooling fans mounted on both sides of the horn, do you know how they will all fit together? and if they fit well, how long until you have a 15 assembled? I am riding a 17 Chieftain
I sent you a reply... thanks! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Josh, looks awesome on your Indian!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
I actually had to hit this horn significantly the other day, a car heading into our group. It scared the shit out of me. I can say, it certainly can be heard! But glad I went with the 8". Thinking the 15" would knock me off the bike.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I actually had to hit this horn significantly the other day, a car heading into our group. It scared the shit out of me. I can say, it certainly can be heard! But glad I went with the 8". Thinking the 15" would knock me off the bike.
They are both rated at the same db levels. Just different pitches.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Just to be clear - these horns are limited to bikes without lowers. AKA -- no Roadmasters. ????

·
Rider
681 Posts
Just to be clear - these horns are limited to bikes without lowers. AKA -- no Roadmasters. ????
It’s my understanding that the short one will work with lowers! Check with Randy the owner

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
The 8” Air Horn Systems are designed for the Riadmasters or for owners that want a more subtle look.
The 15” Systems are for Indians without the hard lower fairing.
Hope we’ve been helpful.:)

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I just ordered a 15" for my wife's CDH. I will hold off on something for my RM.

·
Registered
183 Posts
BUFFALOBRAND.CO Air Horn Systems - Videos

8" Air Horn System

15" Air Horn System
I just ordered my 15" air horn! Im excited to get it! Does it automatically come with a bug screen?

Reactions: BuffaloBrand.Co

·
Rider
681 Posts
6C6F42F2-2439-4007-9FC0-C4F381A54354.jpeg
Yes it does and the horn looks fantastic in addition to being LOUD!! Welcome to the Buffalo Heard!

Reactions: Chichi scout

·
Read Only
298 Posts
Cant recommend strongly enough.. its a lifesaver in Boston traffic....awesome... simple 30 min install - 10 minutes removing and reinstalling the damn seat ( even for a novice) 2018 classic
IMG_0147.jpeg

·
Rider
681 Posts
Just returned from the world record event in Hot Springs. Had a 15 inch installed by Randy on my 2019 Roadmaster. Fit and Finish are top notch just like the owner.

Thanks Chief
Welcome to the Buffalo Herd!

Reactions: Ordie Chief
61 - 80 of 97 Posts