Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Hope the Indians do well Over There or Under There :) Looks like Red is a Popular Color ..

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi Darren. Thanks again for the photos. Quick question. There appears to be a thin black strip across the front edge of the front fender. Looks almost like it is some type of plastic strip or it could simply be paint - it's hard to tell from a photo. Do you have any idea if that is permanent and meant as part of the paint scheme or if it is there for protection during shipping etc.? No big deal, I'm just curious. :cool:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Better looking and better stocked showroom than I've seen in some of the states. Congrats.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the feed back the strip across front fender is plastic should come of easy ,yer wasn't thiking should have had my indian shirt on ,yes was yery impressed with the stock in show room plenty of bikes and clothes awesome day .

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great to see Indians being delivered world wide. Thanks for the photos!
The bikes on display in the Indian dealers in Australia are for display purposes only, at this time. No Scout will be delivered until April/March according to the latest from Indian Aus/NZ. The plastic protection on the front fender is part of the International package for the Scout. Check the on-line parts catalog for other items.

·
Registered
738 Posts
The bikes on display in the Indian dealers in Australia are for display purposes only, at this time. No Scout will be delivered until April/March according to the latest from Indian Aus/NZ.
Man, what a tease! To have those machines in the showroom and not be able to pick up - so near yet so far! :eek:
Thanks for the info Hey Yu.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The plastic protection on the front fender is part of the International package for the Scout. Check the on-line parts catalog for other items.
Did I miss this on the US Scout? If not, Wonder what the government or insurance mandate for that is? After all it is the government or insurance companies outside the US that mandate the differences between the US and International bikes/Scout, right?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great Pictures. Is a nice showroom on the upper floor. Did anyone notice the different pipes. I went to the Brisbane store and had a look just after new year and they are different to the standard pipes on the bikes at the Melbourne expo and dealership. The salesman in Brisbane could not tell me why but I thought the look a little better than the standard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts