Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, im opening up the floodgates of opinion here........Ive got a 2015 RM getting ready for a set of skins before a long trip. Had a suggestion to look at Bridgestones.....dont know which model, just 'bridgestone'.
Anyone have any experience with them on a RM?
H

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,075 Posts
I had one installed on my 2015 RM after picking up a big AZZ nail in Tulsa Okla. The Indian dealer didn't have the OEM tire. It lasted about 400 miles a picked up a screwed. I don't remember name, but it was the same size tire and $150 cheaper. Now I'm running a Mitch Commander 2 and really like it. It maker your speedo correct.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes,RM 2015,front Bridgestone Exedra G721 and rear Exedra G704 ,good on dry and wet,done 12000 km,still 40% left, last time with same rear tire did 15000km,next time will go for Bridgestone Battlecruise H50 180/65 B16 81H ,see whats happend :)

·
Bronze member
1,461 Posts
if there's any help to you on a Vulcan 2000 which is known to lunch the rear tyre I had a Bridgestone Exedra Max last 21000 km.
The front tire ahh a Dunlop 415 I think, lasted only 5000k which is odd for a front tyre, it's a piece of shit.

So yeah I'm happy to sing the praises of the Bridgestone Exedra Max 200/60/16

1 - 4 of 4 Posts