Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing the brembo 19 RCS front brake master cylinder. I forgot to order the single bonjo bolt but should be all done next week!
I also order a brembo clutch but i had to get a different perch and its from a kawasaki zx10 so hopefully that will work.
F0B74F98-B5DC-45E9-8A19-0871855A42E7.jpeg
6E894D0F-EA7B-40C4-B9FF-1DE7B97C4BE0.jpeg

·
Silver member
5,032 Posts
Why, did you feel your factory brakes were not good enough? Which Scout 60 or Scout? ABS or no ABS?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why, did you feel your factory brakes were not good enough? Which Scout 60 or Scout? ABS or no ABS?
I have the scout no ABS. I wanted aftermarket levers and the only levers seem to not work from what i read. The stock sebrake reservoir was sitting on top of my forks with the drag bars being too short. I just decided to replace the whole brake with a new reservoir and you cant go wrong with brembo so i pulled the trigger.

·
Silver member
5,032 Posts
Got it. That resovoir just looks so tall in the picture. That's why I was asking..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it. That resovoir just looks so tall in the picture. That's why I was asking..
Ah ok. Pictured in my head that the bracket holding the reservoir would be a tad closer to the lever and maybe not as big so im a bit turned off about it. I bought the kurykan fairing so hopefully its not touching that fairing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts