Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a brand new 2019 Vintage. I wanted black leather instead of tan. These leather bags and seats have zero miles on them. They are factory new. I will sell both bags for 900.00 and rider and passenger seats for 550.00. Check out Indians web site for the price they sell them for. It's expensive. If you need new seats just give ne an e-mail [email protected] or respond to this thread. Thanks. Chris.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought a brand new 2019 Vintage. I wanted black leather instead of tan. These leather bags and seats have zero miles on them. They are factory new. I will sell both bags for 900.00 and rider and passenger seats for 550.00. Check out Indians web site for the price they sell them for. It's expensive. If you need new seats just give ne an e-mail [email protected] or respond to this thread. Thanks. Chris.
I just bought a brand new 2019 Vintage. I wanted black leather instead of tan. These leather bags and seats have zero miles on them. They are factory new. I will sell both bags for 900.00 and rider and passenger seats for 550.00. Check out Indians web site for the price they sell them for. It's expensive. If you need new seats just give ne an e-mail [email protected] or respond to this thread. Thanks. Chris.[/QUOTE

·
Registered
15 Posts
I may be interested in the bags where are you located so I can have some idea on shipping I am on long island new York

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how would we work out payment and shipping
You could ship them anyway you would like. Fedex. UPS . or whatever. Slow boat would of course be your cheapest. I could do a money order for the payment. I think that would be your best protection for the money. We could do pay pal as well but they charge 5% . I think a money order would be best. Send it in the mail. I will pack the bags in bubble wrap and a strong box with fragile all over it, and get them on their way. Anyway let me know. I am an honest person just so you know. LOL ! Just let me know what you want to do. Thanks. Chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts