Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know from experience buyers if a set of brake/clutch levers for a Scout 60, 2015 through 2019 will fit a 2020. The information I receive us kinda sketchy so I would rather ask first before making a purchase on aftermarket levers. They have so many more choices that the standard stock levers.
Thanks
Dwayne A

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would like to know from experience buyers if a set of brake/clutch levers for a Scout 60, 2015 through 2019 will fit a 2020. The information I receive us kinda sketchy so I would rather ask first before making a purchase on aftermarket levers. They have so many more choices that the standard stock levers.
Thanks
Dwayne A
Here's a picture of the difference between the 2015-mid 2017 levers and the later ones, courtesy of indian-only.de. You can see the difference clearly on the LSL site too so its easy to order the correct lever # brake_levers.pdf
Hi Dwayne, Indian changed lever design mid 2017 which you can clearly see if you follow the link in my quote. So you need to check which levers you have to start with by comparing them with the pictures on the link. As far as I know the latest design (post mid 2017) will fit the 2020 Scout, but you can check if the part numbers are still the same on the Polaris parts pages.

Hope this helps (y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts