Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across these Indian Items looking for a different item for the wife. At the bottom of the 1st page, there was one of those "You might be interested in" with the knife set(dont think for a minute that Google/Alexa etc are not listening and watching).
Anyway, I think while pricey, Bradford does have some nice collections and the larger collections are often a monthly subscription with them sending a new piece once a month.

Maybe drop some hints of what you like to the misses.

INDIAN Motorcycles

·
Registered
580 Posts
I want the train set...

·
Registered
290 Posts
What?!?! No Indian bobble-heads?!?!?

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sent the link to the wife. She says "your too late, I'm done shopping for you". My response, Well you know I haven't been to your favorite jewelry store yet!

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Stumbled across these Indian Items looking for a different item for the wife. At the bottom of the 1st page, there was one of those "You might be interested in" with the knife set(dont think for a minute that Google/Alexa etc are not listening and watching).
Anyway, I think while pricey, Bradford does have some nice collections and the larger collections are often a monthly subscription with them sending a new piece once a month.

Maybe drop some hints of what you like to the misses.

INDIAN Motorcycles
I turn the add tracking functions off, along with the rest of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts