Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if there is a bra for the Chief front fender or if there is who is selling. Outside of the city on long rides there is a lot dust sand and so on and i looked at my fender and i got already a few spots on my paintwork that i can't get out surely that must be cheaper than a paint job

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
You could try some 3m clear vinyl. I have it on my car, works good so far :D

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
:D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just looked at your location we had a holiday in fl in march went to the bike week had a great time but not enough time, is Brandon far from Daytona?

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
i just looked at your location we had a holiday in fl in march went to the bike week had a great time but not enough time, is Brandon far from Daytona?
Brandon (on the east side of Tampa Bay) is probably a few hours from Daytona, on the west side of the state. Glad you got to enjoy some of Florida. When you come back again, check out St. Augustine which is north of Daytona, not very far. Oldest city in America (so they claim, lol) and the fountain of youth is there, LOL.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes we been there very nice saw my first indian vintage there. we also did the space centre hahah that was a laugh because i was asking for kermits wife ( pigs in space from the muppets) to awhile to sink in for the staff but when i explaint we all had a good laugh, maybe we can meet up one day when i am over there my sister lives near daytona, and the way i am going i need that fountain of youth, LOL

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
yes we been there very nice saw my first indian vintage there. we also did the space centre hahah that was a laugh because i was asking for kermits wife ( pigs in space from the muppets) to awhile to sink in for the staff but when i explaint we all had a good laugh, maybe we can meet up one day when i am over there my sister lives near daytona, and the way i am going i need that fountain of youth, LOL
For sure. I tried the fountain, didn't work for me LOL. Anyway the next time you're there give me a shout.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
does anyone know if there is a bra for the Chief front fender or if there is who is selling. Outside of the city on long rides there is a lot dust sand and so on and i looked at my fender and i got already a few spots on my paintwork that i can't get out surely that must be cheaper than a paint job
You can get a bra for a squaw but I am not sure if you can get one for a chief. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
You can get a bra for a squaw but I am not sure if you can get one for a chief. LOL
Unless it is a Chief posing as a Squaw :cool:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi mate the best thing to use is 3M clear film you can do it your self it last for years

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
It's called riding your bike, my last bike had 78000 miles & the one before that had 86000+. I never needed a bra, plastic dip, or plastic film. If your scared of a little dust or rocks, just duck tape your fender every time you ride.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's called riding your bike, my last bike had 78000 miles & the one before that had 86000+. I never needed a bra, plastic dip, or plastic film. If your scared of a little dust or rocks, just duck tape your fender every time you ride.
I all ways liked them bra less both of them look good you should all ways carry duct tape just in case there is a need to cover up the sun burn

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I was not trying to be mean with my comment above. If I was riding the Alaska highway then protection is needed, but normal everyday roads not so much. I have buddies who's bike are perfect little diamonds sitting in the garage.
RIDE IT!!!
Those diamonds Indians are just that rock hard and ready to ride.
Back off, don't follow so close that will protect from rocks, get off the many highways to those roads less traveled. Key is worry less, ride more, & enjoy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts