Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have them. The price is right. They even say Chieftain on the side. That's a nice touch. The build quality seems fine. I've only had them for a couple of weeks so I can't speak to durability.

They fit great in the saddlebag from front to back. Overall they are a little bit wide. Don't expect to pack them tight and get them down into the saddlebag. I do like them and use mine daily for my commute to work. They easily fit work clothes, shoes, lunch and a travel mug of coffee with room to spare. It's nice to just grab the bag and walk into the office.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bags are hard. Not the liner. Er, yeah that's all I'm going to say about that...

Thanks, Drinkwine. That's what I really want them for anyway. I got to get my computer, thermos and a few other items from the bike and upstairs to my office. My backpack would fit in the Victory bags (they were huge!) but now I need a new solution. Hoping this works!

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Will these interfere with speaker lids? I had Bestem bags for my Vic and loved them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a great question, I have the speaker lids too. I saw a review either here or on the Chief Forum that said someone was using these with lids and it worked fine. So, I'm taking my chances. I'll update you here when I get them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't have the speaker lids. I can't see why they wouldn't work though. They are very flexible. Should mold right around them fine. Here is a pic of how it looks in my saddlebag.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
NOTE: I changed the thread title. Could have been confusion as to being sold or a review.
Hope this is okay. If not, let me know and I'll change it back.
EQ

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
That's a great question, I have the speaker lids too. I saw a review either here or on the Chief Forum that said someone was using these with lids and it worked fine. So, I'm taking my chances. I'll update you here when I get them.
Thanks, would be interested to see if they do work out.

I don't have the speaker lids. I can't see why they wouldn't work though. They are very flexible. Should mold right around them fine. Here is a pic of how it looks in my saddlebag.
Yeah if they are flexible, I think they would fit just fine...the price is right for these so I may just get some as well.

·
Bronze member
1,038 Posts
I'm going to ask a stupid question but does anyone know if they will fit the hard bags on the Springfield? In other words are the hard bags on the Springfield the same as on the Chieftain?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts