Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought it from a private owner in another state 4 weeks ago. Bike now has 1400 miles on it and within the last 200 miles a slight whine is starting to come from what sounds like the bottom of the radiator or in that area. It just sounds like gear whine and nothing serious, but you notice it revving up through the gears even over the Vance and Hines Freedom pipes. When you level out it is not really noticeable at all, but i don't recall it being there a few weeks ago---I think I would have noticed it earlier if it was.

That brings me to the warranty question. Does it go with the VIN? I have owned 2 Victorys but never needed any warranty work done.

·
Registered
362 Posts
The bike naturally makes a Jetsons sounding whine from the valves. You sure that's not what you are hearing? It's a very unique sound I've not noticed in other bikes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After reading other threads, I am thinking the clutch may need adjusting. It did not do it until I took up slack from the cable. It is not anything that has me terribly worried--- AT THIS TIME.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have posted there. Mine is nowhere as loud as that. I really only hear it when I wear my WSB helmet. I follow your thread and it almost makes me ashamed to compla about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts