Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually my daughter. She just bought a 2020 Bobber Sixty and she is looking for some decent saddlebags that will fit properly with the short fender/swingarm combination. Any ideas greatly appreciated and pics would be great!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I just purchased a saddlebag from Ends Cuio for the Wife's Bobber because I'm tired of her throwing all her crap in my Chieftain D.H. saddlebags. lol

I saw one in person a few weeks ago. They actually are handmade. They actually are expensive too. Shipping was around $45.00 from Italy. Still, cheaper than Indian OEM. She picked the Cherokee model - only one for the left side.

Took about 6 business days for them to make it. It shipped today and will arrive on Monday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You could also go with the cheap Viking solo bag. I have yet to receive it and am patiently waiting. I hear the problem is the hardware that comes with it is subpar and you have to get your own bolts because the ones shipped are too short. Good luck

·
Registered
583 Posts
I purchased a pair of Viking Saddlebags for the Wife's previous motorcycle (Honda CTX700N) and they were pretty bad - durability wise. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Actually my daughter. She just bought a 2020 Bobber Sixty and she is looking for some decent saddlebags that will fit properly with the short fender/swingarm combination. Any ideas greatly appreciated and pics would be great!
If this is the first year for that bike there wont be any unless Indian has some and when i looked there werent any.the first year i had my scout bobber (2018 ) stuff was hard to find so i had to look for generic stuff.the next year there was lots of stuff.Instead of saddlebag maybe a quality Indian backpack would be cool for her.for banging around town witch these bikes are awesome for a backpack migjht be an alternative for this year. just my opinion and enjoy the ride. thats a beautiful bike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a saddlebag from Ends Cuio for the Wife's Bobber because I'm tired of her throwing all her crap in my Chieftain D.H. saddlebags. lol

I saw one in person a few weeks ago. They actually are handmade. They actually are expensive too. Shipping was around $45.00 from Italy. Still, cheaper than Indian OEM. She picked the Cherokee model - only one for the left side.

Took about 6 business days for them to make it. It shipped today and will arrive on Monday.
I just bought the Tomahawks. Waiting for them to get here. They are the best ones I have seen so far for the Scout.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I forgot all about this thread until I got the alert for it. Her bag came in last week. Pretty simple install (yes, even for me!). I thought the license plate relocation bracket I put on her bike would kind of screw everything up but... nope.

The bag looks great. Smells like leather. I opted for the quick release buckles as well.

She is thrilled.

I am happy I no longer have to carry her purse in my saddlebag!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the Viking solo and yes you do need 2 #8 2.25" bolts but they were $1.49 each at Lowe's. Not a big deal I feel for the way better price. I had a 20%coupon so paid $79 bucks for it. It is made exactly like the Indian Bobber Solo Bag. My dealership hd one in stock so I checked it out before I purchased the Viking. Took about 10 minutes to install.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts