Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to see if anyone has found any products that fit the Scout bobber for a heel shifter that works with floorboards.

Also I’m looking for an external air cleaner. Preferably the round one. Im not referring to the air box under the fuel tank. The one on the right Side of the engine.
Thanks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you are using the Indian floorboards, the Aeromach shifter works well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I run the Aeromach shifter with Joker mini floorboards. i also have K&N filter on the side. I tried some bigger ones but this is the one I liked the best.

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
no pictures but I can explain how I did it. I bought a 1 1/4” copper pipe cap. Then I drilled a small hole in the center of the cap and used the screw from the piece I took off the bike. Then just put the filter on the cap and tightened the hose clamp on filter. Didn’t do anything that couldn’t be changed back to original.

·
Registered
14 Posts
no pictures but I can explain how I did it. I bought a 1 1/4” copper pipe cap. Then I drilled a small hole in the center of the cap and used the screw from the piece I took off the bike. Then just put the filter on the cap and tightened the hose clamp on filter. Didn’t do anything that couldn’t be changed back to original.
Awesome thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I run the Aeromach shifter with Joker mini floorboards. i also have K&N filter on the side. I tried some bigger ones but this is the one I liked the best. View attachment 594183 View attachment 594184 View attachment 594185
I also run Joker mini floorboards and I've been contemplating which heel/toe shifter to go with between Aeromach and RMP... Also, with that side air filter installed, does that mean you have an empty cavity under the tank where the stock air box was located??? If so, I wish a company would make a modified gas tank to use up that space and increase fuel capacity beyond 3.3gal... One can only wish...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts