Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front tire has high low spots down the center. Took it in for 10K service and was told my fork seal oil is bad and causing this. Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts???

·
Rider
2,015 Posts
Could simply be the tyre that's out of round. Bin any weights and stick some balancing beads in the tyre, this will determine whether it's the forks or wheel/tyre or better still take the wheel off and stick it on a balancer as is to see the status of it's current setup would be my course of action, not at the dealership but at a tyre shop.

Reactions: Fujoshi

·
Bronze member
3,719 Posts
My front tire has high low spots down the center. Took it in for 10K service and was told my fork seal oil is bad and causing this. Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts??? View attachment 592885
my thoughts are BS.. it's got the classic wear of a tire under inflated... what year is your bike... advice... run it out unless you can't stand it... the tire is lost to bring back..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.