Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here chop their rear bobber fender without doing away with it totally?
Thinking about chopping about 3/4 off but using the same fender and obviously tail light relocation.

If not share which fender you may have bought.

Thanks.

·
Registered
393 Posts
to do this you will also have to chop the rear subframe or remove it and figure out a new way to mount the fender.

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man, I figure the best choice would be to chop it on the back side a slide it back but that is the main issue. I like the tank machine fender but nearly 1k plus paint I figure there has to be an easier solution.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I kinda did, bought tank machine clamp and made some struts. Not perfect but didn't cost me over 1000. It's not chopped by the way

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is exactly what I want to do I I'm pretty sure I asked you about it in the past. I assume you need to remove the tire correct?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I kinda did, bought tank machine clamp and made some struts. Not perfect but didn't cost me over 1000. It's not chopped by the way

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
What is it exactly u ordered from Tank Machine? I see ur running the stock tire . Do u know if tank machine sells the entire fender for the 240mm tire that they have in some of their bobbers ? Hard to get an answer .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts