Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slowly but surely more parts are being made specifically for the scout/ scout bobber.

Just wondering what everyone has found as far as blanking/blacking out products. Or what you have done on your own to accomplish this.

Current question, I have found some inserts to cover the subframe bolts for a reasonable price, yet the shipping to the US is insane $50+ for a $9 item. Which is in pounds so both are actually a bit more.

Anyone have any thoughts on where to find or perhaps an automotive store that carries something like this
to be supplemented?
Bobber_Infills.JPG

I guess I should list what I have found/purchased. Currently cannot post these pics as some are on order and I am offshore for a bit longer. These are solely black accessories, pieces or covers
Shock bolt covers
Gaiters
Axle nut covers
Fork Nut Covers
Cooling Hose cover
RSD Belt Guards (2pc)
Vertical License Plate Bracket
Bar-end mirrors

Will post pictures when Installed, May be a couple weeks with shipping/Install

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amazon.com: JBSporty ♤ Indian Scout ♤ Black out Vinyl Fork Kit with Smoothie Bolt Caps ♧ 2015-2020 Bobber Cruiser NEW!: Automotive

Ordered from this guy if you need the set. I sent him a PM as I have the bobber and dont need the vinyl, he said he would refund me the $15 If I bought the set as he is not set up with them separated right now.

I do plan to change my headlight setup in the future and Wunderkind makes a fork tube with integrated LED turn signals I got my eye on.
https://www.amazon.com/JBSporty-Indian-Smoothie-2015-2020-Cruiser/dp/B07WQZ1G3X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=indian+scout+bobber+smoothie+bolt+caps&qid=1568145601&s=automotive&sr=1-1

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh nice, I need something to cover my fork caps. I bunged mine up a little installing new springs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh nice, I need something to cover my fork caps. I bunged mine up a little installing new springs.
Well these will do it, too bad you already installed, Wunderkind has the full nuts in black, but probably overkill if not wanting pull it apart again, and they are 40 euros or something

1 - 7 of 7 Posts