Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have Samsung Galaxy S4. Pairs fine for music, but issues using phone. Have Sena Bluetooth Headset. Phone receives calls ok (via motorcycle and headset), but issues making calls. 90% of time, will make call however sound goes to phone in my pocket and not to headset. Paired an old iphone and sends and receives calls without a hitch. I guess I'm going to get rid of my (3 month old) Samsung for the new iphone.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi gas monkey, I have connected my GS3 just yesterday night. I had some trouble because the Chieftain did not see the telephone, then I realized that the phone was not visible. To make your phone visible select the setup option from the home screen touching the soft key to the left of the home button, select the BT menu, press the soft key to the left of the home button and select visibility from the menu and finally select the option always visible. Now you can repeat the procedure to connect the phone asa described in nike user manual.
Im not yet shure that everything works because i have not tested all the function but i can hear the music on the phone.
I hope this can help you.
S

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the ohone was smarter than me-I didnt select phone visible.paired ohone last night but didnt have time to see how to get music to flow from phone.Gonna try again tonight to take that next step.Spoke to dealer and they told me sometimes have to lay phone ontop of fairing to pair.Thank you for your help guys !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts