Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi New Chieftain owner, I know nothing about Bluetooth. If I get a helmet with Bluetooth can I use all the built in communication/radio/phone etc through the Helmet?

Do I need a dongle? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone tried to connect. An I phone 6 to the Indian Radio via blue tooth? I am having a difficult time connecting, I had no issues with the I phone 4 s
Any advise will be appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
There is a how to Blue Tooth you tube video from Indian.I connected my phone yesterday.If you don't find the video let me know.It should be on this sight under how to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for your help. I found the video, but I still can not add my I phone 6. My I phone will connect so I will use it for music.
Thanks again

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ya,it took me a couple of times but it worked.Like you said this Forum is great.In the spring I will try my Zumo 660.The Zumo goes on the Harley but now it's set up my snowmobile.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
There is more information on the Blue Tooth?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an Iphone 5 S the connection path if you will is Phone > motorcycle > Headset, if you add the CB it's dongle > headset. I'm using the Sena headsets, sound quality is excellent CB is iffy still, but I'm still working on it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just an fyi for people looking into buying a headset. If your an AMA member, you can get 15% off Sena, and 10% Cardo Scala.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts