Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having problems with their bluetooth? My radio and other functions keep cutting out. Sometimes when I first turn on the MC the Sema connects but the radio does not come on for a few minutes. Sometimes it comes on real loud and distorted then sound OK. These issue happen in all modes, i.e. iPod, AM,FM etc.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,115 Posts
I had similar problems as well but not after I turned off the NAV option under the Bluetooth menu and turn on my Bluetooth headset. When everything is connected, I turn off the headset and it starts cutting in and out again.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I cannot even get mine connected, I also cannot reset my clock time, and my oil says reset. Talked to the dealer this morning, theres a software flash coming soon, Polaris is well aware of program glitches on the 15s at least. My guess it's the same software for the 14s ? Maybe not, but I was surprised when the dealer said, no need to bring it in to show us, we will call you when the flash is in.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Tuned in my Bluetooth today.Took awhile.Pulled in the you tube video on my I-Pad and put it on the seat for the blow by blow instructions.Haven't road with it though yet.Riding done for season.Trailing bike to dealer for 500 mile check up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts