Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I had for 4 year the Indian bluetooth speakers sadly they died and according to the dealer they not in the market anymore not that I wanted to pay that much anymore because we have options I seeing lots of boss Bluetooth speaker sets and the kuryakyn boom box 300watt all good and well reading the pros and cons of them but it is making things more confusing any ideas of what a good option is and yes if I can I want it a bit louder that the Indian ones thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I had for 4 year the Indian bluetooth speakers sadly they died and according to the dealer they not in the market anymore not that I wanted to pay that much anymore because we have options I seeing lots of boss Bluetooth speaker sets and the kuryakyn boom box 300watt all good and well reading the pros and cons of them but it is making things more confusing any ideas of what a good option is and yes if I can I want it a bit louder that the Indian ones thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased Boss Audio MC520B 600w RMS Bluetooth Speakers + Handlebar System Motorcycle/ATV and they sound good, but the controls for them are awefull. I would not recommend them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts