Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to connecting my Blackberry to the Roadmaster. I would then have a back up to the USB drive and could see if I had an incoming call. Maybe it is my Blackberry but when I synched them my Blackberry shows connected but the display on the bike shows it is still trying to connect. Has anyone else tried connecting a Blackberry Z10. Honestly I think the Z10 is a POS but I have been able to connect it to most other vehicles with no issues. Dean E

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Mine does the same thing on my galaxy 4, I gave up after a hour, of the bike powering down every 5 min on top of not connecting.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I went online to eBay and bought a working 3 year old Motorola Android Droid X phone with Bluetooth and 8 gigs of storage. I have loaded over 1500 mp3 songs on it.

I only use it as a Bluetooth mp3 player to shuffle songs to my Chieftain stereo. No problems connecting to each other via Bluetooth.

Of course I can plug it directly into the USB port and it plays great and is recharged at the same time.

I don't use it as a regular phone and only as stated above. Didn't put any cell company simm card into it or activate with Google.

I have a new LG phone that I don't want to fill up with music, I use it for pics, videos, texting, GPS, and phones calling.

Bought the used phone for 23 bucks including shipping, that is cheap to make it a Bluetooth mp3 player that will shuffle my songs. If I break or lose it, no big loss.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141268170819?_mwBanner=1

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
I went online to eBay and bought a working 3 year old Motorola Android Droid X phone with Bluetooth and 8 gigs of storage. I have loaded over 1500 mp3 songs on it.

I only use it as a Bluetooth mp3 player to shuffle songs to my Chieftain stereo. No problems connecting to each other via Bluetooth.

I don't use it as a regular phone and only as stated above.

I have a new LG phone that I don't want to fill up with music, I use it for pics, videos, texting, GPS, and phones calling.

Bought the used phone for 23 bucks including shipping, that is cheap to make it a Bluetooth mp3 player that will shuffle my songs. If I break or lose it, no big loss.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141268170819?_mwBanner=1
Smart move. One could also buy a 120GB iPod on eBay for $10.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the same thing on my blackberry Z10 . it pairs to the bike but can't stay connected and no sound. My BB Bluetooth works wilth all other bt devices .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts