Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner and a new member to the forum. Happy for both. Looking for bluetooth headset and/or helmet. Please give me your advise from experience for my 2017 Roadmaster. What do I need to know and what should I expect?

·
Registered
309 Posts
The Sena 20 is a good entertainment device and comes in a set for your pillion also and you can communicate ith other riders. I have the same bike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sena seems to be the name in bluetooth for the bikes. Does anyone have experience with the Sena Calvery half helmets with the integrated speakers and mic? I like the idea of it but also can't find it in stock in a Medium

·
Registered
466 Posts
I use a Shoei GT Air 2 with the integrated Sena. Once I figured out the correct way to pair it there has been no issues. The bike gets paired to the Sena and my phone gets paired to the bike. I only use the headset for calls, my music and directions go through the bike's speakers.

Phil

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use Sena Cavalry and its great on my "17 RM. People can't really tell if you're on a motorcycle or not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feed back. If I can find one in medium I would probably buy it. Can a passenger use one at the same time to hear the music from the bike? I need to keep my wife happy back there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the feed back. If I can find one in medium I would probably buy it. Can a passenger use one at the same time to hear the music from the bike? I need to keep my wife happy back there.
as far as I know, yes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
New owner and a new member to the forum. Happy for both. Looking for bluetooth headset and/or helmet. Please give me your advise from experience for my 2017 Roadmaster. What do I need to know and what should I expect?
I have enjoyed the Scala Rider systems and currently have the Cardo Systems Freecom 4+ and I have enjoyed it with JBL Speakers. You can hear and talk at high speeds and the unit is waterproof as far as downpours go. Recently rode in Heavy rain in North Carolina and had no problems with headset! It has a built in radio that is very enjoyable as well! As the bikes antenna may pick up noise that the headset does not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I will look at that system too. This is why I like being part of a forum. The feed back is great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts