Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At www.IndianAftermarket.com we have some pipes we want to move out of the warehouse. (We have a tiny warehouse.) Everything is available at this LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/deals.html
Prices as low as $129.95 Here is one offering at nearly half price. It is a set of RCXhaust slip on pipes for 111 with bags. All chrome with 6 shooter tips. $329.95 plus shipping. Here is a video to hear the sound (at end of video). Each pipe offering has a video to hear the sound on the website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
pull the trigger on new pipes about 2 weeks too soon... i did get the used y connector just in case... thnx

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We sell the RCXhaust as a regular litem. We have gone through several supplies but have settled on tis one. So you can pay the regular price anytime.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They sound very similar. Very hard to tell them apart. We just sold the RCXhaust pipes. So the special deal is gone on that. We have 3 sets of the chrome American Custom re-cored pipes at a killer price ($129.95 plus shipping). Here is a video made by someone else that allows you to hear the sound.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The RCXhaust pipes are what I run with on my Springfield. I like that you can choose different tips for the pipes.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The RCXhaust pipes are a tiny bit better sounding. They are a little deeper and less tinny sounding that the American Customs. The RCXhaust pipes cost over $600 compared to the Am Custom at $200 plus. You got a great deal on the RCXhaust and it might not be worth the loss in shipping fees. But you are welcome to return them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
At www.IndianAftermarket.com we have some pipes we want to move out of the warehouse. (We have a tiny warehouse.) Everything is available at this LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/deals.html
Prices as low as $129.95 Here is one offering at nearly half price. It is a set of RCXhaust slip on pipes for 111 with bags. All chrome with 6 shooter tips. $329.95 plus shipping. Here is a video to hear the sound (at end of video). Each pipe offering has a video to hear the sound on the website.
Are these pipes for stage 2 ??

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are several companies offering pipes for Bobbers now. I currently am not making many parts for the Bobber. I need to buy one and I will surely kill myself if I ride that beauty. We do offer a very unusual luggage rack and a high flow intake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts