Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out cruising around enjoying my Scout and this guy on a Harley went by me in the next lane over and as he did he blipped his throttle. Guess I was suppose to be impressed. Made me laugh a bit. Funny times :D

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Am sure that will happening sometimes to me as well .. With my Victory True Duals can blast them right back but will just sit quiet and smile on my Scout unless see a safe opportunity to leave him in the dust when the light turns green .. Really getting too old for that stuff but still have some kid in me I guess ..

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am sure that will happening sometimes to me as well .. With my Victory True Duals can blast them right back but will just sit quiet and smile on my Scout unless see a safe opportunity to leave him in the dust when the light turns green .. Really getting too old for that stuff but still have some kid in me I guess ..
Yes, we all do Jay LOL

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,780 Posts
I haven't been blipped, but had two strange incidents regarding the big on/off road, "Paris to Dakar"wannabes.
Last summer as I was heading to Georgia, I met up with Safari Man on his KTM super desert bike at a gas stop. He was wearing everything but a pith helmet. As I was filling up, I gave the head nod and make a remark about the heat.(I was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt and jeans) He gave me a dirty look and took off on the road.
Just a few days ago, as I was returning home from the Indian dealer, another long distance dirt bike blew by me, giving me the 1 finger salute as he went by. Don't know what kind of bike it was, but it looked as if he had three playmate coolers strapped on for luggage.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I haven't been blipped, but had two strange incidents regarding the big on/off road, "Paris to Dakar"wannabes.
Last summer as I was heading to Georgia, I met up with Safari Man on his KTM super desert bike at a gas stop. He was wearing everything but a pith helmet. As I was filling up, I gave the head nod and make a remark about the heat.(I was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt and jeans) He gave me a dirty look and took off on the road.
Just a few days ago, as I was returning home from the Indian dealer, another long distance dirt bike blew by me, giving me the 1 finger salute as he went by. Don't know what kind of bike it was, but it looked as if he had three playmate coolers strapped on for luggage.
That wasn't the salute, he wanted you to know his IQ that's all.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I was out cruising around enjoying my Scout and this guy on a Harley went by me in the next lane over and as he did he blipped his throttle. Guess I was suppose to be impressed. Made me laugh a bit. Funny times :D
He was just letting you know "damn one hot bike, wish it was mine"

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, that's it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts