Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my Roadmaster tan seat this weekend. I'm waiting on new spools (also from the Roadmaster) so I can mount the tour pack and will post those up as soon as I get it done.

I thought you all might like to see the tan seat on the black Springfield so here you go! The heated seat works with no additional parts, no programming, etc. It was appreciated with 50* temps and some snow flakes dancing around today while out on a ride with the Mrs.

· Registered
923 Posts
I installed my Roadmaster tan seat this weekend. I'm waiting on new spools (also from the Roadmaster) so I can mount the tour pack and will post those up as soon as I get it done.

I thought you all might like to see the tan seat on the black Springfield so here you go! The heated seat works with no additional parts, no programming, etc. It was appreciated with 50* temps and some snow flakes dancing around today while out on a ride with the Mrs.

That looks fantastic very nice

· Original member / Distinguished
5,862 Posts
And I've been thinking of putting a solo saddle on my Roadmaster with the smaller pillion. Hmmm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.