Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The roadmasters will arrive in Belgium early March...I ordered mine but still do not know which color to buy....I love the black ones but I think the black paint is very fragile!
Are there indian owners who regrett having bought a black one instead of a red one?
Thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Nope and I have six of them. All black.
They do tend to look dirtier faster than other colours but that doesn't bother me. They can be washed.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
My 2014 Chieftain is black. Love it! I do keep it clean and yes i wash it when it needs it. Other than one truck not black(wife wanted dark blue), all my newly purchased, motorcycles, vehicles were/are black. No regrets. So very happy to have a black Chieftain with my name on the ownership!
Ride safe

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
The roadmasters will arrive in Belgium early March...I ordered mine but still do not know which color to buy....I love the black ones but I think the black paint is very fragile!
Are there indian owners who regrett having bought a black one instead of a red one?
Thanks for your advice.
Black bikes look better in the shade!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Tom, I have always had red or some shade of red motorcycle, this time I bought the black roadmaster. I like it a lot better than the red ones offered. I do find it showing swirls more than the red. It does show dust a lot sooner than other colors, but I still think it stands out better with all the chrome when it's clean.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have a black Chieftain, Black 2013 F-150 Platinum,Black 2003 Indian Spirit, Black Lincon MKZ, I guess Black is my color.Red and Blue Chieftain are beautiful too.But my better half loves the the color black, so that's where I stand.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thet're due in the UK soon too and I was pondering the same thing, the black and tan does look good but maybe not a great choice if you plan to visit Ireland, it's all Churchill's fault.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Thanks for your advice.
The black Roadmasters are the most beautiful, no doubt. Having owned black bikes, I bought a red Roadmaster.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you like Chrome, you'll love a black Roadmaster. IMHO, nothing sets off chrome better than black and nothing sets off black better than chrome. Plenty of both on the Roadmaster!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
My Black one is fine. Love it. Black and chrome with the tan leather is hard to beat.

·
Registered
72 Posts
All bikes were either, black or red, this one is black. Yes, it shows every little swirl, but, just something about that black and chrome, WHAT A *****. Got to love it, really nice.

·
Registered
723 Posts
If you like Chrome, you'll love a black Roadmaster. IMHO, nothing sets off chrome better than black and nothing sets off black better than chrome. Plenty of both on the Roadmaster!
Isn't that the truth. Hey Splash, you're looking a bit thin there. Better order a few pizzas.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts