Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can y鈥檃ll please post a picture of your black bucket turn signals in the front and back similar to the chrome stock ones? Plus if they are tinted lenses. I have a 2016 Scout 60 and I鈥檓 having such a hard time finding some! 馃槱

Registered
Indian sells tinted lenses but they鈥檙e out of stock right at the moment.

you could probably get some VHT night shades and do a light spray on them to smoke tint the lenses.
Also plastidip would work on the chrome to flat or satin black them out. No need to scuff them just degrease with rubbing alcohol....benefit if you want to back to chrome you can peel it of and all chrome is preserved.....if you do it right it looks great.

VHT is inexpensive and if you take time don't rush do it right you will save $$$

Registered
Custom Dynamics sells them. They aren't cheap, however, the Probeam rings feature full contrast on/off for better rear visibility, and the white DRL for the front.

Registered
It also looks like those would utilize standard HD lenses, which you could then upgrade to some OGZ dark smoke lens

Bronze Member
I went the Plasti-dip route a couple of years ago and they are holding up just fine. Also put on the factory tinted lenses, that's what made the difference.

Registered
Indian sells tinted lenses but they鈥檙e out of stock right at the moment.

you could probably get some VHT night shades and do a light spray on them to smoke tint the lenses.
Also plastidip would work on the chrome to flat or satin black them out. No need to scuff them just degrease with rubbing alcohol....benefit if you want to back to chrome you can peel it of and all chrome is preserved.....if you do it right it looks great.

VHT is inexpensive and if you take time don't rush do it right you will save $$$
+1 on plastidip. It's perfect for blacking out the chrome. I recently did all the chrome on my RM trunk and it looks great!

Registered
Ordered and got mine a week later.. just installed.. look great imo.. I like the chrome and black..
i would say keep the c

Registered
Lenses look nice.

know the name of the piece circled, wiring cover?

my Scout60 didnt come with one but Im sure I can buy and it will fit, a cleaner look, its only $$$ 馃ぃ

Registered
Lenses look nice.

know the name of the piece circled, wiring cover?

my Scout60 didnt come with one but Im sure I can buy and it will fit, a cleaner look, its only $$$ 馃ぃ

View attachment 594670
my understanding is that the scout 60 did not come with all the bling to keep cost down.. i just added to mine.. sometimes you need to check the parts list for the scout to find #鈥檚..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts