Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

BLACK CRUSHER MAVERICK SLIP ONS $299.99 free shipping

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Marcus 
#1 ·
Ok this is a promotional deal. We only have one of these to offer. These are the best sounding pipes for the Scout you can buy. There other choices that sound good or may give slightly more power (such as 2 into 1). Some may disagree with this statement but many agree. In any case if you want a deal, here it is. These are brand new and are black. They are made for the Octane. However, this deal includes an adaptor bracket so they fit on the Scout and Scout 60. Note: The heat shield on the exhaust pipes do not mate up exactly. You can remove them and black wrap the exhaust pipes as one solution or cut to fit. $299.99 with free shipping! Normally this would cost $500 plus shipping. Go to www.IndianAftermarket.com to purchase and watch the video with sound.
Auto part Disc brake Vehicle Wheel Tire

See less See more
#8 ·
Ok. This deal has inspired us to add a new product to our line. It will be up on the website in a few days. 2" X 50 feet of Black Titanium exhaust wrap. It is easy to install and comes with 4 stainless steel zip ties to hold it on. This will sell for $85.95 This is plenty of material to wrap your exhaust pipes on any of the Indians. This makes it viable to use with the black Mavericks. Replace the exhaust heat shields with this wrap.
Gaffer tape Webbing Metal

#9 ·
Here are a couple photos of the Crusher Maveric pipes being offered. The inside dimension of the black heat shield (at the end that meets the exhaust pipe) is 2 5/16". The black heat shield is 16" long. All of the brackets needed are included.
Muffler Pipe Auto part Cylinder
Muffler Auto part Pipe Motorcycle accessories Cylinder

#14 ·
I would have to believe you could just use the HD Dyna version of the slip-ons, I believe it's the same I.D. (1-3/4")... you just need to fab a bracket. I'm not positive but I have been considering this as well. Just need to confirm the size ID.

#17 ·
If you only change the exhaust or only change the intake, you don't have to retune. You will get very little change in the bikes performance. Although new pipes sound more powerful. Once you change both the already lean running bike needs more fuel. This can be accomplished by several methods. Indian reflash. PVCX fuel controller or Dobeck EJK and a few others.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.