Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
German Rider
1,678 Posts
Next year, the whole 10 days.

Cu,
Sven

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,210 Posts
This is our fifth year in a row. We stay out at the cabbage patch campground in our toy hauler, 4 Geezer Glide buddies and the class of the group, my Chieftain! I have enjoyed every minute of the craziness. We arrive Saturday and leave the following Saturday.

Reactions: Demolition Man

·
Registered
225 Posts
There is a Indian owners event in Sanford on Saturday 7th. I live about 70 miles away from Daytona. I'll be there Monday afternoon. I'll be solo if anyone wants to meet up. Monday is way better that weekends. May ride down later in week as well. Lots to see but the riding sucks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is our fifth year in a row. We stay out at the cabbage patch campground in our toy hauler, 4 Geezer Glide buddies and the class of the group, my Chieftain! I have enjoyed every minute of the craziness. We arrive Saturday and leave the following Saturday.
Oh yes the Cabbage Patch, spent many, many days there....many I don't really remember.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a Indian owners event in Sanford on Saturday 7th. I live about 70 miles away from Daytona. I'll be there Monday afternoon. I'll be solo if anyone wants to meet up. Monday is way better that weekends. May ride down later in week as well. Lots to see but the riding sucks.
What are they doing in Sanford on the 7th?

·
Bronze member
1,947 Posts
Saw the Pan Am and Bronx in person. Test rode the Challenger.
45C35F93-C18F-45AD-9BEE-B9D2998644D3.jpeg
AB6817C2-ED69-4985-A1FB-F82C12B5CE7B.jpeg

Reactions: .3578
1 - 20 of 21 Posts