Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL! I have just confirmed my schedule for October and booked a room for Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, FL. I'll will plan on rolling into the area on Friday 10/17 and staying until Sunday 10/19.

I have a friend in Fort Lauderdale who is planning to go. I plan to leave Cape Coral on Friday morning and meet him in the Ft. Lauderdale area on Friday (mid-morning to early afternoon) and ride to Daytona together. He is riding a 2001 Indian. If his plans fall through, I will take a more direct route unless there is anyone else that wants to meet somewhere.

Any and all are welcome to join us for the ride. If you are on the west coast and want to ride together to FLL on Friday morning, PM me and we can make arrangements.

I am game to meet up pretty much anywhere so shoot me a PM if you have a set time and place.

Hotels are still available in the area but are booking up very fast. Prices have gone up from just 2 days ago so if you even think you can go...BOOK now! Most hotels allow you to cancel without penalty up to the day before.

Let the party begin!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm coming from Jax and will commute each day of the fest. I'm going to test the Roadmaster on Friday, but otherwise my sched is free. I'll watch this post as the weekend approaches and we'll make a plan to hook up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Daytona is buzzing with bikes this weekend. Main St happening already. There is an airshow (awesome) and blues festival in town. Dealership on Beach St shaping up. Loop Ride on for Sunday (19th) Noon from there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do any of you know if Indian is going to be demoing bikes at biketoberfest?? If so where.. There was a dealer on Beach street a while back. Still there??

mitch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts